Holland America Cruises, MS Maasdam
Named after the Maas River in the Netherlands, ms Maasdam is the fifth ship in Holland America Line's 140-year history to bear the name. Featuring an interior motif that pays homage to the historical Dutch East and West India companies of the 17th through 19th centuries, the centerpiece of this elegant ship features Luciano Vistosi's "Totem," a monumental sculpture using nearly 2,000 glimmering pieces of glass, prominently displayed in a soaring three-story atrium.
Pursue new interests or relax and rejuvenate.
- Guests on Maasdam will be able to "show and tell" their vacation memories through the Digital Workshop powered by Windows®.
- Enjoy onboard cooking shows and hands-on workshops in partnership with America’s Test Kitchen (available beginning late July 2017).
- Explore the wonders of our world through exclusive BBC Earth natural history content through onboard activities, concerts and films.
- The Greenhouse Spa & Salon offers spa treatments, a thermal pool and lounge and a variety of salon services.
- Our fully equipped Fitness Center includes state-of-the-art cardio and weight machines, as well as classes in Yoga, Pilates, indoor cycling and more.
- On deck enjoy two outdoor pools, along with basketball and volleyball courts.
Club HAL® provides a wide variety of youth and teen-friendly activities for kids ages 3 to 17, supervised by qualified, full-time staff.
Suites & Staterooms
Holland America Line's graceful, mid-sized ships are known for their generous amount of personal space. All staterooms feature luxurious Sealy® Premium Euro-Top mattresses, fine linens and towels, premium massage showerheads and Elemis Aromapure bath products.
No offers found...