The second of our Signature-class ships, ms Nieuw Amsterdam celebrates the glamour and history of New York City, formerly called Nieuw Amsterdam, with its inspired interior design and art collectionvalued at over $3 million, ranging from antiques by traditional Dutch masters to creations by renowned contemporary artists including Andy Warhol, Richard Estes and Roy Lichtenstein throughout the ship.
Pursue new interests or relax and rejuvenate.
- Learn how to edit, display and share your vacation videos and photographs through our Digital Workshop powered by Windows®.
- Enjoy onboard cooking shows and hands-on workshops in partnership with America’s Test Kitchen.
- Explore the wonders of our world through exclusive BBC Earth natural history content through onboard activities, concerts and films.
- The Greenhouse Spa & Salon offers spa treatments, a thermal pool and lounge and a variety of salon services.
- Our fully equipped Fitness Center includes state-of-the-art cardio and weight machines, as well as classes in Yoga, Pilates, indoor cycling and more.
- On deck enjoy two outdoor pools, along with basketball and volleyball courts.
Club HAL® provides a wide variety of youth and teen-friendly activities for kids ages 3 to 17, supervised by qualified, full-time staff.
Enjoy dazzling entertainment options
As part of the updates coming December 2017, two new music venues will be added: Lincoln Center Stage, featuring world-class musicians performing chamber music, and Billboard Onboard, rocking the house with 50 years of chart-topping hits. These venues will join the already popular B.B. King’s Blues Club, which brings the best of Memphis blues to sea, and completes our new “Music Walk” experience.
Suites & Staterooms
Holland America Line's graceful, mid-sized ships are known for their generous amount of personal space. All staterooms feature luxurious Sealy® Premium Euro-Top mattresses, fine linens and towels, premium massage showerheads and Elemis Aromapure bath products. And you're going to love the inspired enhancements to suites, coming December 2017.
While on board, choose from an array of onboard activities that allow you to pursue new interests or relax and rejuvenate. Learn how to edit, display and share your vacation videos and photographs through their Digital Workshop powered by Windows®. Enjoy on board cooking shows and hands-on workshops in partnership with America’s Test Kitchen. And explore the wonders of our world through exclusive BBC Earth natural history content through onboard activities, concerts and films.
SilverLeaf Service on ROCKY MOUNTAINEER
Day 1Fly from London to Vancouver - transfer to Hotel for overnight stay - Vancouver
Day 2Independent transfer to port - embark ms Nieuw Amsterdam
Day 3Cruise the Inside Passage
Day 4 Juneau, Alaska
Day 5Skagway, Alaska
Day 6Glacier Bay
Day 7Ketchikan, Alaska
Day 8Cruise the Inside Passage
Day 9Disembark Vancouver - transfer independently toVancouver Hotel - Overnight Vancouver
Day 10Day at leisure in Vancouver -overnight Vancouver
Day 11Rocky Mountaineer Vancouver to Kamloops - Overnight Kamloops
Day 12Rocky Mountaineer Kamloops to Banff - Overnight Banff
Day 13Day at leisure in Banff - Overnight Banff
Day 14Transfer from Banff Hotel to Calgary Airport - overnight flight back to London
Day 15Arrive UK