Joined the fleet in June 2013, the new Royal Princess® is sure to delight its 3,600 passengers with exciting new innovations and signature features.
Among her highlights, the new Royal Princess will offer:
• An even larger and expanded atrium with additional entertainment and casual dining options.
• The SeaWalkSM & SeaView Bar – a first-of-its-kind enclosed walkway extending from the ship’s top deck and a port side cantilevered bar, each with glass floors and sweeping ocean views.
• A new upper-deck pool exclusively for adults, featuring plush private cabanas.
• Our largest top-deck pool ever, offering another Princess first -- a dazzling evening water and light show.
• An enhanced Movies Under the Stars® screen - our largest yet!
• Balconies on all outside staterooms.
Day 1Embark ship - Southampton
Day 2St. Peter Port (Guernsey), England
Day 3Cobh (Cork), Ireland
Day 4Dublin, Ireland (overnight in port)
Day 5Belfast, Northern Ireland
Day 6Greenock (Glasgow), Scotland
Day 7At Sea
Day 8Orkney Islands (Kirkwall), Scotland
Day 9Invergordon, Scotland
Day 10South Queensferry (Edinburgh), Scotland
Day 11At Sea
Day 12Le Havre (Paris/Normandy), France
Day 13Southampton - Disembark ship.