Holland America Line’s first Vista-class cruise ship, ms Oosterdam has delighted guests since her maiden voyage. Now, as part of a $300 million fleet enhancement initiative, Oosterdam recently emerged from dry dock showcasing a host of exciting updates, including new lounge, dining and entertainment venues, and completely refreshed suites.
Pursue new interests or relax and rejuvenate.
- Enjoy onboard cooking shows and hands-on workshops in partnership with America’s Test Kitchen.
- Learn how to edit, display and share your vacation videos and photographs through our Digital Workshop powered by Windows®.
- And explore the wonders of our world through exclusive BBC Earth natural history content through onboard activities, concerts and films.
- The Greenhouse Spa & Salon offers spa treatments, a thermal pool and lounge and a variety of salon services.
- Our fully equipped Fitness Center includes state-of-the-art cardio and weight machines, as well as classes in Yoga, Pilates, indoor cycling and more.
- On deck enjoy two outdoor pools, along with basketball and volleyball courts.
Club HAL® provides a wide variety of youth and teen-friendly activities for kids ages 3 to 17, supervised by qualified, full-time staff.
More world-class entertainment options than ever before.
Live music has always been the heart and soul of evenings aboard Holland America Line, and now Oosterdam features the full Music Walk experience — with three exciting venues. Lincoln Center Stage, featuring world-class musicians performing chamber music, and Billboard Onboard, rocking the house with 50 years of chart-topping hits, join the already popular B.B. King’s Blues Club, which brings the best of Memphis blues to sea, and completes our new “Music Walk” experience.
Includes return flights from London
1 night pre cruise hotel stay in Barcelona
Day 1 Fly from London to Barcelona - Transfer to hotel for Overnight stay - Barcelona
Day 2Transfer to Port - embark Barcelona, Spain
Day 3Marseille (Provence), Italy
Day 4Monte Carlo, Monaco
Day 5Livorno (Florence/Pisa), Italy
Day 6Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy
Day 7Naples (Pompeii), Italy
Day 8At sea
Day 9Taormina, Italy
Day 10At sea
Day 11Kerkira, Nisos Kerkira (Corfu) Greece
Day 12Dubrovnik, Croatia
Day 13Kortor, Montenegro
Day 14Disembark Venice, Italy transfer to airport for flight back to london