The beautiful garden theme of Volendam is reflected in an artful floral motif throughout the ship's spacious public rooms and elegant staterooms. Flowers are found in abundance in floral fabrics and tapestries, as well as huge vases of fresh floral arrangements. Guests aboard Volendam enjoy wide teak decks, elegant dining rooms and spacious staterooms — many with private verandahs.
Pursue new interests or relax and rejuvenate.
- Explore the wonders of our world through exclusive BBC Earth natural history content through onboard activities, concerts and films.
- Enjoy onboard cooking shows and hands-on workshops in partnership with America’s Test Kitchen (available mid-August 2017).
- Learn how to edit, display and share your vacation videos and photographs through our Digital Workshop powered by Windows®.
- The Greenhouse Spa & Salon offers spa treatments, a thermal pool and lounge and a variety of salon services.
- Our fully equipped Fitness Center includes state-of-the-art cardio and weight machines, as well as classes in Yoga, Pilates, indoor cycling and more.
- On deck enjoy two outdoor pools, along with basketball and practice tennis courts.
Club HAL® provides a wide variety of youth and teen-friendly activities for kids ages 3 to 17, supervised by qualified, full-time staff.
Includes one night's 4* hotel stay in San Diego
Includes return airport transfers
Day 1Fly from London to San Diego. Transfer to hotel for overnight stay
Day 2Embark ship - San Diego
Day 3At sea
Day 4Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Day 5At sea
Day 6At sea
Day 7Puerto Chiapas, Mexico
Day 8Puerto Quetzal, Guatemala
Day 9 Corinto, Nicaragua
Day 10Puerto Caldera (Puntarenas), Costa Rica
Day 11At sea
Day 12Cruising Panama Canal
Day 13Cartagena, Colombia
Day 14At sea
Day 15At sea
Day 16Half Moon Cay, Bahamas
Day 17Fort lauderdale - Disembark ship. Transfer to airport and fly overnight to London