The beautiful garden theme of Volendam is reflected in an artful floral motif throughout the ship's spacious public rooms and elegant staterooms. Flowers are found in abundance in floral fabrics and tapestries, as well as huge vases of fresh floral arrangements. Guests aboard Volendam enjoy wide teak decks, elegant dining rooms and spacious staterooms — many with private verandahs.
Pursue new interests or relax and rejuvenate.
- Explore the wonders of our world through exclusive BBC Earth natural history content through onboard activities, concerts and films.
- Enjoy onboard cooking shows and hands-on workshops in partnership with America’s Test Kitchen (available mid-August 2017).
- Learn how to edit, display and share your vacation videos and photographs through our Digital Workshop powered by Windows®.
- The Greenhouse Spa & Salon offers spa treatments, a thermal pool and lounge and a variety of salon services.
- Our fully equipped Fitness Center includes state-of-the-art cardio and weight machines, as well as classes in Yoga, Pilates, indoor cycling and more.
- On deck enjoy two outdoor pools, along with basketball and practice tennis courts.
Club HAL® provides a wide variety of youth and teen-friendly activities for kids ages 3 to 17, supervised by qualified, full-time staff.
Includes one night's 4* hotel stay in Fort Lauderdale
Includes return airport transfers
Day 1Fly from London to Miami . Transfer to Fort Lauderdale hotel for overnight stay
Day 2Embark ship - Fort Lauderdale
Day 3Half Moon Cay, Bahamas
Day 4At sea
Day 5At Sea
Day 6Cartagena, Colombia
Day 7Cruising Panama Canal
Day 8At sea
Day 9Puerto Caldera (Puntarenas), Costa Rica
Day 10Corinto, Nicaragua
Day 11Puerto Quetzal, Guatemala
Day 12Huatulco, Mexico
Day 13At sea
Day 14Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Day 15At sea
Day 16At sea
Day 17San Diego - Disembark ship. Transfer to airport and fly overnight to London