Named after the Maas River in the Netherlands, ms Maasdam is the fifth ship in Holland America Line's 140-year history to bear the name. Featuring an interior motif that pays homage to the historical Dutch East and West India companies of the 17th through 19th centuries, the centerpiece of this elegant ship features Luciano Vistosi's "Totem," a monumental sculpture using nearly 2,000 glimmering pieces of glass, prominently displayed in a soaring three-story atrium.
Pursue new interests or relax and rejuvenate.
- Guests on Maasdam will be able to "show and tell" their vacation memories through the Digital Workshop powered by Windows®.
- Enjoy onboard cooking shows and hands-on workshops in partnership with America’s Test Kitchen (available beginning late July 2017).
- Explore the wonders of our world through exclusive BBC Earth natural history content through onboard activities, concerts and films.
- The Greenhouse Spa & Salon offers spa treatments, a thermal pool and lounge and a variety of salon services.
- Our fully equipped Fitness Center includes state-of-the-art cardio and weight machines, as well as classes in Yoga, Pilates, indoor cycling and more.
- On deck enjoy two outdoor pools, along with basketball and volleyball courts.
Club HAL® provides a wide variety of youth and teen-friendly activities for kids ages 3 to 17, supervised by qualified, full-time staff.
Suites & Staterooms
Holland America Line's graceful, mid-sized ships are known for their generous amount of personal space. All staterooms feature luxurious Sealy® Premium Euro-Top mattresses, fine linens and towels, premium massage showerheads and Elemis Aromapure bath products.
Includes three nights' 4* hotel stay in Auckland & two nights' 4* hotel stay in San Francisco
Includes all transfers
Day 1Fly from London to Auckland overnight
Day 2Arrive into Auckland. Transfer to hotel for three night stay
Day 3Overnight hotel stay
Day 4Overnight hotel stay
Day 5Transfer to port & embark ship - Auckland
Day 6At Sea
Day 7At sea
Day 8Nuku alofa, Tonga
Day 9Vava u, Tonga - Cross International Dateline - Alofi, Niue
Day 10At sea
Day 11Rarotonga, Cook Islands
Day 12At sea
Day 13Bora Bora, French Polynesia
Day 14Moorea, French Polynesia & Papeete, French Polynesia (overnight in port)
Day 15Papeete, French Polynesia
Day 16Avatoru (Rangiroa), French Polynesia
Day 17Fakarava (Tuamotu), French Polynesia
Day 18At Sea
Day 19Tahuata (Marquesas), French Polynesia
Day 20Taiohae (Nuku Hiva), French Polynesia
Day 21At Sea
Day 22Crossing the Equator
Day 23At Sea
Day 24At Sea
Day 25At Sea
Day 26At Sea
Day 27At Sea
Day 28San Francisco - Disembark ship. Transfer to hotel for two night stay
Day 29Overnight stay
Day 30Transfer to airport and fly overnight to London
Prices From £3679pp ENQUIREInside Stateroom. 2 lower beds convertible to 1 queen-sized bed, shower.